David Nail and Brothers Osborne play Cannery Ballroom this weekend! If you'd like to be there and meet both acts, make sure you take note of who your new neighbor might be!!! :)
If you live in Williamson County just south of Nashville, you might be getting a new neighbor -- Justin Timberlake. JT says it's not a matter of "if" he's going to move to Music City. It's a matter of "when."
JT reveals, "I spend way more time in Nashville than people realize. I admire this town a lot. They take care of their own. There are not a lot of places in the world, much less America, that do that. It's just a great place."
The move wouldn't too much of a stretch for JT, who's worked with both Reba McEntire (Reba: Duets) and crossover artist Sheryl Crow (100 Miles From Memphis). For Sheryl, the move to Music City meant her kiddos Wyatt and Levi would have a chance at a normal childhood.
Would you do a little "happy dance" if you ran into JT at Walgreens?
The worst part of Thanksgiving has GOT to be doing dishes! Even if you have kids old enough to do it for you, there's always a fight and it's just not worth the headache! Hats off to the Nashville SCENE for listing these alternatives to help keep the "thanks" in "Thanksgiving"!
• The Hermitage Hotel's Capitol Grille (345-7116) will offer a three-course prix fixe Thanksgiving menu from 5 to 8 p.m. $52.50 per adult for brunch, $27.50 per child under 12.
• At the other end of the dining spectrum — our end — Cracker Barrel serves up Thanksgiving dinner for $9.99 per person ($4.99 for kids) starting at 11 a.m. Or serve up to six with Thanksgiving takeout for $54.99 — just make sure you give 24 hours' notice.
• Ellendale's (2739 Old Elm Hill Pike, 884-0171) will have its Thanksgiving buffet available 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; cost is $31.95 plus beverage.
• The Loveless Cafe (8400 Highway 100, 646-9700) offers its usual menu items as well as a Thanksgiving meal of roast turkey, dressing and homemade pies from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. All reservations are currently filled; an hour's wait or more is likely for limited walk-up seating.
• Merchants (401 Broadway, 254-1892) provides Thanksgiving fare at both its downstairs bistro (open 11 a.m.-11 p.m.) and upstairs from 1-9 p.m., with the third floor available for large parties by reservation.
• Mere Bulles (5201 Maryland Way, 467-1945) gives thanks in Brentwood with entrée and dessert for $34.99 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., with 50 percent off bottled wines all day. Seniors $28.99, ages 5 to 12 $14.99.
• Monell's locations in Gallatin, Germantown and in the old New Orleans Manor on Murfreesboro Road will pass around the family-style platters of turkey, fried chicken and roast beef from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for $22.84 per person. Ages 4 to 10 are $11.90, while 3 and under eat free. (Gallatin will be open 10 a.m.-4 p.m.)
• At the Opryland Hotel, you've got at least three options: the Old Hickory Steakhouse (458-6848), offering turkey, cranberry apple stuffing, country ham and more for $45; Ravello (458-6848), providing turkey along with its usual Southern Italian fare; or the Cascades Restaurant (458-6848), serving turkey and stuffing, country ham, potato-wrapped snapper and more for $48 ($17 for children). Whichever way, reservations are required.
• The Puckett's Grocery locations both downtown (500 Church St., 770-2772) and in Franklin (120 Fourth Ave. S., 794-5527) will lay out a Thanksgiving buffet of smoked turkey, holiday ham and fried chicken. Call or make reservations online, though the Nashville location is already full.
• Nashville reliable Sperry's will be open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. at both its Belle Meade (5109 Harding Road, 353-0809) and Cool Springs (650 Frazier Dr., 778-5990) locations. $26 for adults, $13 for children. Reservations strongly recommended.
• Whole Foods Market in Green Hills and on McEwen in Franklin will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. The hot bar will feature traditional Thanksgiving food items such as herb-rubbed turkey, gravies, stuffings, mashed potatoes, side dishes and more. As for catering, a smoked turkey dinner that feeds 6 to 8 runs $99.99.
That Girl Track Listing:
1. “Falling” (Written by Jennifer Nettles)
2. “Me Without You” (Written by Jennifer Nettles, Tim Owens and Derek George)
3. “Moneyball” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Scott Patton)
4. “That Girl” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Butch Walker )
5. “This Angel” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Mike Reid)
6. “Jealousy” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Kevin Griffin)
7. “This One's For You” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Sara Bareilles)
8. “Know You Wanna Know” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Richard Marx)
9. “Thank You” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Phillip Sweet)
10. “Good Time To Cry” (Written by Jennifer Nettles and Mike Reid)
11. “Like A Rock” (Written by Bob Seger)
Layers of the Heart…Keys to Life.
Love of Self: Do you love yourself enough?
Love of Others: Do the ones you hold near and dear know how much they mean to you?
Love of the World and All it's Wonders: Do you stop to admire the natural beauty that surrounds you?
Love of Spirit: Are you aware of that greater power that guides you through life while fueling your heart and soul?
My sister has designed a line of jewelry that’s not only beautiful, but reminds you to think about these things. Asking yourself any one of these questions above can make a difference in the way you live.
Meet my sister, Beth. She has been inspiring and motivating women all over the country with her line of jewelry “Straight from the Heart”. Her story is really cool, as it involves a visit from our Mom (6 years after her passing) who came with a life-changing message for Beth when she needed it most.
You can see some of her designs by clicking HERE!
Click HERE for a list of retailers in Tennessee who carry “Straight From The Heart”.
The following videos will explain a little more! Enjoy!
Meet my sister, Beth. I'm so proud of her.
Just a couple of sistah's having fun! Love everything about my sister and I love that she wants to make the world brighter.
"Straight from the Heart" is truly where it comes from!
Keep up with Go-Love LTD and Straight From the Heart on Facebook!
Q: Jennifer Nettles got her start with Sugarland playing what popular club in Decatur Georgia?
A: Eddie’s Attic