This is completely random, but I wanted to share a little more of "me" with "you"! Obviously, my family is the #1 source of happiness in my life...you already knew that. You could have NEVER guessed the rest. Now, how about you? Comment with one thing (besides your beautiful family) that makes YOU happy!!!
1) Laurel and Hardy - Last night, I watched Babes In Toyland for the first time in a long time! I was laughing so hard that I threw myself into a full on bronchial coughing fit.
2) Fan Mail - Despite what my husband and my kids think, I don't talk just to hear my own voice. I like talking to YOU! When you let me know that you're listening, I do a little happy dance...EVERY TIME
3) Keurig Platinum - I'm a caffeine addict. I live for my new keurig. I was old school drip before King K came along. Now I'm k-cupping through the day and loving it. I refused to part with my dripper though, just in case I want to kick it "old school"! ;-)
4) My Co-workers - They're always smiling. They should be! No one in this building is digging ditches (if you know what I mean). Still, it's nice to see their smiling faces when I walk through the door.
5) My Puffy Coat - When I was in NY for my Grandmother's funeral (5 years ago), I picked up this 3/4 length, army greenish/brownish, down "puffy" coat. I live in it from late October til April.